Thursday, October 11, 2012

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Did you hurt a lot?
Are you really tired?
Did I make things hard for you?
I was only used to receiving love, I think i only knew myself

I know your heart, i know

I know your love, but i guess it's not for me
This is my heart tells me to do,
so it hurts even more
I love you, but i need to break up with you
I'm grateful and sorry at the same time that you loved me

I lack so much so please forgive me for leaving you
I will regret too,
but still i won't let it even if tears form
Swear at me all you want, I think that will make me more comfortable

I won't give any pathetic excuses,
this is all i am...

I know your heart, i know
When all the love songs become sad break up songs
I will listen as I think of you
I confess inside my heart

I will remember
when i think back the stories we shared
Will i be blaming my heart?

Is it really ok to just do what my heart tells me to do?
This is what my heart tells me to do, so it hurts even more....





From B.A.P - 마음이 시키는 일

No comments:

Post a Comment